Month In Review - September

Well, September is almost wrapped up. Due to having a sick kid who hasn't been sleeping much, helping with a garage sale and starting a large furniture project this post got put on the back burner this weekend and is going up later than usual, my bad.

Now, let's take a look back at what was the month September and see what sorts of fun things we did to add our personal touch to our spaces.

I started the month off by picking up a new storage basket and getting our cold gear sorted and ready for cooler temperatures. (Details here.)

Large lidded basket to store hats and gloves

Then I took you on a little scavenger hunt around my home to see my slight obsession with baskets, which I have EVERYWHERE! (Details here.)

Vintage wire basket to organize kids toys

I made a spooky Halloween wreath for my front door, and shared some fall decor inspirations and got started on my fall decorating inside my home too. (Details here and here.)

Black Halloween Wreath with Crow

Neutral Fall Decor with Blue Accents

I got my hands on some new botanical print fabric and updated a couple of pieces of furniture. (Details here and here.)

Gray bench with botanical fabric seat

Recovered bar stools with botanical fabric

I also had a big (at least to me) milestone on the blog this month. The 100th post went up this month, and I shared a few of your favorite posts and a few of my favorite posts. (Details here.)

100th Post

That was fun to look back at what I managed to squeeze in this last month. I will say that October is looking to be a pretty exciting month, I have a few projects in the works already and more waiting to get started. So, be sure to keep coming back, and if you want to see sneak peeks of what is coming up I highly suggest following me on Instagram!


Comments

Popular Posts