Monday Pinspirations

I have been busy, busy, busy over the long weekend, I can't wait to start sharing some of the fun that has been going on around here lately!

Before I start showing off my current Christmas decor, let's take a look back at some of my pins from last year. Here are a few of the ways I used ornaments in my decor, other than just putting them on the tree.

I love getting out my vintage ornaments, but I am just not brave enough to put them on the tree. This was a great way to display them and keep them out of harm's way.
Christmas ornaments and pinecones
| source |

This was a fun way to add a fun bit of festive color by just filling a wire basket with ornaments all of the same color.
Basket full of red ornaments display
| source |

This is by far one of the boys' favorites! I just cut out a piece of cardboard with each of their first initials and hot glued ornaments in the colors of their choosing to it and hung them on their bedroom doors.
Personalize the kids' door for Christmas with ornaments

Here was another display of vintage ornaments. I just filled an oversized vase and used it as a centerpiece on the table.
|Vase full of vintage striped ornaments
| source |

I love looking back at how I decorated over the years, it gets me excited to come up with new ideas for the current year. There will be variations of these all making an appearance this year, so stay turned.




Comments

Popular Posts