Month In Review - December


Better late than never for getting a post up right? With the holiday and other things going on in our household this week, I am feeling somewhat scatterbrained. Today let's do a quick review of the month of December and next week we will look back at some of my most popular posts over the last year and see what we have to look forward to in 2014.

I repurposed old tomato cages into new outdoor Christmas trees.
Tomato Cage Christmas Tree - outdoor holiday decor

I took you on a tour of my home to see all the holiday decorations.
Red and Gold Christmas Decor

This little blog celebrated it's first birthday this month!
Cupcake Liner Storage

We had a very well behaved elf named Clark come to spend the holidays with us this year.
Elf on the Shelf hanging out on the wreath

And last, but most definitely not least, I shared the big reveal of the new color in our living room.
Granite Grey Living Room With White Furniture

Thank you so much for stopping by this month and visiting! I hope you and your families all had a wonderful holiday and are getting a chance to kick back and relax a little bit.


Comments

Popular Posts