Monday Pinspirations

So, last week I discussed re-organizing my Pinterest boards to make them a little easier to work with. I didn't work through all my boards, but I did get a few of them cleaned up. I changed up my DIY board into 3 separate boards: DIY Home Improvement, DIY Home Decor & Accessories and DIY Furniture Updates. I can more easily locate ideas for future projects ,and hopefully if you follow me on Pinterest you can more easily find inspiration as well.

Here are a few of the treasures from my reorganization:

I am really liking the possibility of doing this for our basement flooring. Jenny at Little Green Notebook does a great job showing off how she created this awesome floors in her home.
DIY Wide-Plank Floors (Made from Plywood!) - Little Green Notebook
| source |

These are so fun, and they are a super easy way to bring in a fun dash of color to your space! Abby from Just a Girl and Her Blog shows you how easy it is make these and save yourself some money in the process.
Anthropologie-Inspired Geometric Coasters at JustAGirlAndHerBlog.com
| source |

I have been tempted to possibly paint the cabinets in our bathroom (like the decisiveness there?). Thanks to Laura at The Turquoise Home, it doesn't seem like such an intimidating process.
The Average DIY Girl’s Guide to Painting Cabinets
| source |

It's fun to go through my boards once in a while. It's a great way to find things you have forgotten about, re-find new inspiration and sometimes toss out things that just don't fit with my style anymore. How about you, do you ever clean-up your Pinterest boards, or are you an idea hoarder?


Comments

Popular Posts