Month In Review - February and March


Apparently, I forgot to do a Month In Review post for February. So, you are getting a 2-for-1 deal this month, you're welcome!

So here's what went on around here in February:

I shared my trick for creating a gallery wall in your home.
Gallery wall how-to -  paper templates

We found an amazing deal on outdoor lighting and made a quick update to our deck lighting.
Outdoor Lighting - After  Mission Light  Black Finish

To wrap up the month, I overhauled the kids art supply area, making it more organized and pretty to look at too.
Kids art corner using a side table

And, here is what happened in March:

I made a sweet little gift for the boys' teachers for St. Patrick's Day.
St Patrick's Day Teacher Gift

I gave our little shelving unit yet another coat of paint, this time in my new favorite navy blue.
Navy blue side table with spring decor

March ended with bit more spring color making an appearance with an easy to make yarn vase filler.
Spring vase filler

I am so excited for the month of April. The weather will (hopefully) stay warmer, which means I can get outside more and get some of the projects I have been putting off completed. I can't wait to get more of my projects done and start sharing them all with you.


Comments

Popular Posts