33 Facts About Me - Celebrating 33 Years


Happy Birthday to Me! I thought it would be fun to change things up a bit today and share with all you lovely readers, 33 facts about me for my 33rd birthday. Enjoy!

Here we go, in no particular order:

1. I am a small town Kansas Girl, and I can't imagine living anywhere else.
2. I am married to my highschool sweetheart, we have been together for almost 18 years and married for 12 and a half.
3. I love being a "boy mom" to my two guys, ages 8 and 6.
4. I have degrees in both Finance and Management.
5. I love the smell of coffee, but can't stand the taste of it.
6. Dark chocolate and M&M's are my weakness.
7. I love creating my own original art, and would love to start selling it one day.
8. I am a firm believer that most things can be fixed with a fresh coat of paint.
9. I hate cleaning bathrooms. (Probably has something to do with being a boy mom!)
10. My favorite colors are navy blue, gray and spring green.
11. Even when it is 100 degrees outside, if I am inside, I am most likely wrapped in a blanket.
12. I am every bit of 5'1" tall.
13. I have never been to a Disney theme park, and honestly have no desire to ever go.
14. I love going on road trips, it's the best way to travel and see the sights.
15. I like office supplies way too much; I have more pens and notepads than I could ever need, but I can't resist!
16. I still use a hardcopy planner, I just can't seem to jump on the all electronic bandwagon.
17. Twitter is overwhelming to me, there is too much going on, so I don't even try.
18. I want to be an Interior Decorator/Stylist when I grow up.
19. I am a Jayhawk fan, through and through. Rock Chalk!
20. I tend to be a shy person around people I don't know.
21. I really do like all types of music.
22. I love reading magazines.
23. Fourth of July and Christmas are my favorite holidays.
24. I would rather go to auctions, garage sales and flea markets than big name stores when I am looking for home decor, I like the thrill of the hunt!
25. I once bought a pair of $200 designer jeans at a thrift store for $6, and then found $6 in the pocket when I got them home.
26. I strongly dislike shoe shopping.
27. I believe you can never have too many purses in your closet.
28. I would eat Mexican food everyday if I could.
29. I never put milk on my cereal, just the thought of it makes me gag.
30. I love making lists, it's such a great feeling to cross something off once it's done! (Hence the endless supply of notepads.)
31. I am a sports nut; watching football, baseball, basketball and playing volleyball.
32. Spring and Fall are my favorite times of year. I love the changing weather and spending time outside.
33. I started this blog on a whim to share my decorating ideas with a few friends and family. I love it and can't wait to see where this adventure takes me!

Thanks to all of you who take the time to visit this little blog of mine! I hope you enjoyed this little glimpse of the girl behind the blog, I will be back to business as usual on Monday. Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts