One Mile Home Style Top 10 Posts of 2014


I can't believe it's the end of the year! There were all kinds of exciting things going on around the One Mile Home Style blog this year. We tackled some DIY projects, did a little organizing, created art, and I drove the hubby crazy with my constant need to be doing and creating something (usually a mess)!

If you are new here, this is a great sample of what goes on around here, and if you are a regular reader, this is a nice little walk down memory lane. I appreciate all my readers, you motivate me to be more creative and inspire me to learn and try new things. Thank you!

So, on this last day of 2014, let's take a look back at the Top 10 posts here on the One Mile Home Style blog for this year:

 10 | How to Create A Gallery Wall
9 | How To Adjust Electrical Outlets After Tiling
8 | Aunt Netter's Cafe: Then and Now

7 | Colorful Vintage Desk Makeover
6 | Reclaimed Barn Wood Sign From A Pallet
5 | Wooden Crate Shoe Organization

 4 | Kitchen Mini-Makeover: The Reveal
3 | Road Trip Must Haves To Make Travel With Kids Easy
2 | Vintage Printers Tray Turned Lego Storage


And the number one post for 2014 was Organizing Kid's Art Supplies!

Thank you all so much for taking time out of your day to stop by and visit, and thank you to those of you who left comments letting me know that you found inspiration to complete a project in your own homes. I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store, and I hope you will come back again!


Comments

Popular Posts